http://www.neobux.com/m/v/?rh=646174756C75626179

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Missed Valentine 2008


I don't know what triggered it, or who's big idea it was. We were aboard Negros Navigation's M/V San Paolo to Manila, and I tell you it was the longest trip ever on a boat - all of unbelievably 36 hours, like transportation in this part of the world has never budged an inch. Yes, we took the slow boat to China, as Susan Macabuag would say, but we had the wackiest Valentine's Day. I and the cast of the komedya.

I was lulling myself to boredom in the Admiral Class cabin NN gave me, when my production assistant Mayet texted me to rush to their part of the ship. I thought one of the guys fell off the boat or something. When I entered the bar, which was turned into temporary cabin for the cast and crew of the komedya as part of NN's sponsorship, I saw that five of the hunks - Ralph, Macmac, Richard, Glenn Mark, and Julius - have turned into hotbabes.

So, we had the Search for Miss Valentine 2008. Macmac had the grandest time, even showing part of his butt in a really short dress. Julius showed them how to pole dance. Petite but muscular Glenn Mark was Marla Jr. in a red strap. Ralph was willowy and demur, his bulge showing under the sheer bandanna; and Richard was all chubby and cuddly.

This was how we survived that long trip on San Paolo. I swore never to take a boat again to Manila! But with these guys onboard, I might have second thoughts, of course.

No comments: