http://www.neobux.com/m/v/?rh=646174756C75626179

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thailand again

Am leaving for Thailand (again!) next week. We will be there for 10 days. This time we are going to Chang Mai, and that's what makes this trip exciting. But before that we have some work to do in Bangkok, like meeting students at Srinakharinwirot University. I was told the university's International Affairs office has lined up a full program for us in four days. Whew. Exciting. And I heard we will be watching the Jo Louis theater (seen that before) and the Siam Niramat (this is new). So, maybe this would be another exciting trip.
I haven't posted most pics from my Vietnam-Cambodia-Thailand sojourn in May, with Ed. Been very busy, or lazy. Will try to make up for it when I get back.
Meanwhile, am seeing the final proof of my book "Ugsad kang Kinaray-a" this weekend, before we leave, and I hope this comes off the press in September, or October at the most. I have to move on and work on the next project, you see.
Ciao.

No comments: